After over a year of not podcasting, we’re back with a new episode 🙂
In this podcast we talk about how you can make the most out of conferences. Both me and Rob have been to numerous conferences as presenters and attendees. And recently Rob has helped co-organise the EAP in Ireland conference. So we want to share with you our experience and how to benefit most from conferences.
Specifically, in this episode you will learn:
- Number 1 advice to my former self about conferencing
- How to network and socialise with others
- How to reach out to speakers and organise meet-ups at the conference
- How to choose the right talk for you
- Behind the scenes of organising a conference and accepting proposals
- How to get your talk accepted at a conference
- Top conference proposal mistakes to avoid
Don’t forget that the podcasts are available on a number of music services, while the videos are on YouTube. Just click on one of the logos below to listen to the podcasts on your favourite music service.